Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Diwali / Eid Holidays

man, Diwali n Eid are gr8...since i joined IMRB, ihave never got 5 days off on a trot..and now that i have, i didnt know how to spend them!

but i guess everythin has its way, andi found it out too

Saturday: went to awedding...manglorean one, so lots of hoggin of food....Something i noticed and wanna share with u guys, i the way music has changed in these weddings...from western classic and rock to Indipop...heard more of himesh than anyone else!

Sunday :made chilli shots at home ...Ya i made my own variations..but then its cool...Later in the day had some great non veg food at Bhendi bazar ((iftar hosted by my frends)...and then watched Schumi in his final race

Monday: Packed off my bike...my bros gettin it on friday

Tuesday: Enjoyed at my 8 year old cousin's place!Its really fun playin with kids!

Wednesday: well my weekly Mahim novena...and maybe wld meet sum friends!


Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak

No comments: